All-in-one: Universal and Scalable Storage OS
Open-E Data Storage Software V7
is a Linux-based data storage software used for building and managing centralized data storage servers - NAS and SAN.
Open-E DSS V7
offers built-in enterprise-class features, such as:
Industry-leading High Availability Failover Cluster
- Active-Active Failover (Feature Pack)
- -Passive Failover
- Volume Replication
- Continuous Data Protection
- Storage Virtualization
- And more...
iSCSI (SAN) Active-Active Failover boosts overall system performance and minimizes downtime since the read, write and replication traffic is balanced over two nodes.
Minimum Hardware Requirements:
- Processor: 64bit 2GHz CPU
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- HDD: SATA/SAS controller (hardware RAID controller recommended)
- HDD: (SATA, SAS, SCSI, ATA) / RAID / Fibre Channel / iSCSI Storage
- Network: Network Interface Card (multi-cards 1 Gb/s recommended for bonding)