Chelsio’s T3 adapters have pioneered the industry with the Unified Wire technology, enabling tremendous cost savings and performance increases for HPC, data centers and storage networks. Chelsio’s unique patented hardware architecture increases bandwidth, reduces latency, and dramatically lowers host-system CPU utilization.
Chelsio’s T3 adapters are one of the most widely-deployed brands in the world, with in excess of 150,000 ports installed and more than 100 OEM design wins.
Chelsio T3 1Gb Unified Wire Adapters
Chelsio’s multiport 1 Gigabit Ethernet adapters are optimized for storage applications. The third-generation technology from Chelsio provides the highest 1GbE performance available and dramatically lowers host-system CPU communications overhead.
With on-board hardware that offloads TCP/IP, iSCSI, and iWARP RDMA processing from its host system, the adapters free up host CPU cycles for useful applications. The system achieves increased bandwidth, lower latency, and lower power.
- ‘Unified Wire’ interconnect solution for server networking, storage networking, and clustering on a single platform
- Full TCP offload, iSCSI, and iWARP RDMA plus direct data placement (DDP)
- All of Chelsio’s adapters are fully compatible with leading third-party iSCSI Target and Initiator software solutions
- Reduces host CPU utilization by up to 90% compared to NICs without full offload capabilities
- PCI Express x4 host bus interface
- Line-rate 1Gbps full-duplex performance
- Integrated traffic manager, QoS, and virtualization capabilities
- TCP sockets, SCSI, RNIC-PI, kDAPL, and OpenFabrics software interfaces
- Powerful per-connection, per-server, and per-interface configuration and control
- Provides flexible zero-copy on RX and TX for regular TCP applications, requiring no changes to the sender stack, or receiving application